Call 972-276-3896 or send an email in the contact form below to book your session now.
Here at Audio Dallas, we strive to further the education and passion of our future audio engineers. Please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with “INTERNSHIP- Semester” in the subject line. Please read the requirements before applying.
During this Internship, students will receive hands on training in:
- Shadowing sessions with our Engineers – As an intern, you will get the opportunity to sit in, in almost every single session that goes on in the studio.
- Recording Session Support- This includes but is not limited to: Setting up/ tearing down sessions, running Pro Tools, printing CDs for the client, and setting up the Pro Tools sessions for the engineer.
- Studio Upkeep- Take out the trash, wash the dishes, vacuum, (everyone, including the owner, participates in house keeping).
- General Studio + Office support- answering phone calls, booking sessions, checking emails, etc.
- Strong interest in the music industry/media, & professional goals in alignment with our core values & business objectives
- Must have a basic understanding of at least one Digital Audio Workstation (Pro Tools, Logic, etc.) *Although it should be noted that we only run Pro Tools in the studio. *
- Some articulation of industry trends/knowledge
- Must be highly organized and possess exceptional interpersonal communications skills
- Must have a sense of urgency and acute attention to detail
- Must be a student currently enrolled at an accredited college or university
- Must have access to transportation
- Laptops are preferred but not required.
3810 Cavalier Drive – Garland, Texas – 75042